SRECs- Need revenue grade meter.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of George George 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of mmicki
    mmicki
    Participant

I am in New Jersey and never installed a revenue grade meter – when SREC prices collapsed it really didn’t seem to make sense. I got a very high price on installation of a meter and it really didn’t make sense. I know prices have been going up so now maybe it makes sense. can someone give me an idea of what my options are here? thanks.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Profile photo of mmicki mmicki.
    Profile photo of George
    George
    Keymaster

I have contacted an engineer and am waiting for some specific numbers.
    as I understand it there are basically 3 ways to go with revenue grade meters with 3 different prices.
    base system is a simple revenue grade meter, in this case you will need to read the meter and input the data yourself every month on the state website. the second is meter with internet access where the data can be sent directly from meter to internet. the third is a totally automated system with wireless capabilities as well as internet. anyway I am waiting to get specifics and pricing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.